The Castle Group continually strives to hire exceptionally talented individuals. We are an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and benefits packages to qualified candidates. The Castle Group is currently seeking a Marine Structural Engineer with the experience and skill set that meets our industry standards of expertise, excellence, and professionalism. We’d love to hear from you.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate must possess the requisite professional skill set for provision of the following job functions:
- Bridge and other marine structure inspections, including underwater inspections.
- Design of marine structures and bridges.
- Construction Engineering.
- Construction Management and Construction Inspection.
- Both office and field assignments.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
- BS or BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 1 to 4 years of experience and minimum of EIT certification.
- NHI Bridge Inspection course completion a plus.
- Experience in diving a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation a plus.
Salary to be commensurate with professional experience and skill set.
Explore more employment opportunities from The Castle Group here.