The Castle Group combines the knowledge and design skill of a leading edge marine engineering company with the practical know-how of an underwater contractor. From underwater design and analysis to bridge construction to repair and consultation, The Castle Group offers comprehensive and cost-effective solutions. The Castle Group is as innovative in our corporate structure as we are in our designs. We consist of three companies, offering unparalleled innovation, execution, and timeliness:
• W.J. Castle & Associates,
• Hydro-Marine Construction,
• Simplified Bridge Systems.
The result is a marine engineering firm informed by real-world dynamics, and a marine construction company that can draw on the expertise of seasoned engineers. Based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania but servicing the Northeast and the entire United States, we’re ready to contribute to your next project.
W.J. Castle is a certified SBE and VOSB and Hydro-Marine is a WBE.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate must possess the requisite professional skill set for provision of the following job functions:
- Inspects and tracks equipment and costs, performing field and off site troubleshooting and repairs.
- Coordinates delivery, pick up, and storage of all field equipment.
- Schedule maintenance, overhaul, and up keep of vehicles, boats, barges, and specialty dive equipment.
- Monitors and maintains company fleet of vehicles/boats and coordinates updating DMV registrations, state inspections and insurance information.
- Tracks, inspects, and repair umbilical, console, helmet, and scuba equipment to OSHA and ADC standards.
- Purchases and maintains inventory of all needed parts and service supplies for job site and crews.
- Responsible for maintaining certifications on all life support equipment (compressors; rigs; consoles; helmets; etc.).
- Additional job functions not included in this job description may be required.
Education and Skill Set Requirements
- High school diploma or GED diploma and/or 5 years minimum of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the construction industry.
- A demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods associated with the renovation and construction of marine structures and site work related.
- Familiar with if not certified in KMDSI maintenance and repair a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical diagnostics, ASE A series technician with L1 and L2 preferred.
- Knowledge of gas, diesel, and marine engines and commercial diving equipment and operations a plus.
- Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- License and experience in operating boats and vessels a plus.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 10 Hour, First Aid and CPR.
Salary to be commensurate with professional experience and skill set.
Please apply by visiting the address below: