The Castle Group combines the knowledge and design skill of a leading edge marine engineering company with the practical know-how of an underwater contractor. From underwater design and analysis to bridge construction to repair and consultation, The Castle Group offers comprehensive and cost-effective solutions. The Castle Group is as innovative in our corporate structure as we are in our designs. We consist of three companies, offering unparalleled innovation, execution, and timeliness:
• W.J. Castle & Associates,
• Hydro-Marine Construction,
• Simplified Bridge Systems.
The result is a marine engineering firm informed by real-world dynamics, and a marine construction company that can draw on the expertise of seasoned engineers. Based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania but servicing the Northeast and the entire United States, we’re ready to contribute to your next project.
The Castle Group is certified SBE and VOSB.
Marine Structural Engineer
A Marine Engineering and Construction Company located in Hainesport, NJ is looking to fill an engineering position.
- Bridge and other marine structure inspections, including underwater inspections.
- Design of marine structures and bridges.
- Construction Engineering.
- Construction Management and Construction Inspection.
- Both office and field assignments.
- BS or BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 1 to 4 years of experience and minimum of EIT certification.
- NHI Bridge Inspection course completion a plus.
- Experience in diving a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation a plus.